15 May 2008

Of the Last minute panic!

So here I am writing when I shouldn't be again. Still haven't STARTED packing (by that I mean actually putting things into a suitcase) but I have been cleaning and sorting for a couple hours now. I figure I have about 20 minutes until I HAVE to start in order to get everything I need to into my bags.

My one problem is that I have to leave on bag in Brussels between my time there (I'll be there to start and then back again 5 weeks later). I'm trying to use the smallest possible suitcases in order to just "get by". The real problem is that I can only take one checked bag on domestic European flights. Eh...

And now I just noticed my shorts - mind you my only shorts I'm taking for the entire summer trip - are ripping in the crotch! Damnit! I am not very good at sewing. Is it stereotypically wrong of me to hope my female roommate knows how and will be willing to quickly fix my shorts? I mean, I just am not good at this type of thing. No time to buy new ones either. Seriously, DAMNIT.

Ok, must be off. Flight takes off in 5 hrs....

No comments: